PROJECT MANAGER/SECRETARY TO COMMITTEES
The primary responsibilities of this position include:
- Overseeing and developing of all materials and coordination of processes related to the annual nomination of candidates for the Genesis Prize.
- Serving as Secretary to the Selection and Prize Committees
- Coordinating the work of the Advisory Board (with the direction of management and the Advisory Board Chair)
- Developing and maintaining lists, databases and reports related to the Genesis Prize
- Managing research functions needed for committee processes and other organizational needs
- Managing internal processes related to registration for the annual Genesis Prize Ceremony
This position reports to the GPF Chief of Staff
Attributes and Requirements:
The ideal candidate will bring creativity, good judgement, an exceptional academic record, an interest in Jewish affairs and Israel and a high level of energyand passion to the position. He/She will consider this as an opportunity for career development in a key position within a growing non - profit organization.
- Two to three years working in a corporate or a world class non- profit environment preferably in a project management capacity
- High level interpersonal skills
- Excellent writing and analytical skills
- High level ability with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Conversational Hebrew
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with subject heading Project Manager
About the Genesis Prize www.genesisprize.org. : The Genesis Prize honors individuals who have attained excellence and international renown in their chosen professional fields, and who inspire others through their engagement and dedication to the Jewish community and/or the State of Israel. The Prize, in the amount of $1 million is endowed by the Genesis Prize Foundation and awarded annually by the Prime Minister of Israel to a single individual. Through a worldwide nomination process, the Genesis Prize inspires unity throughout the global Jewish community and the State of Israel by recognizing the many faces and forms of Jewish nationhood in the modern world.